- BIT 495/595: CRISPR technologies
- CHE 205: Chemical Process Principles
- CHE 225: Introduction to Chemical Engineering Analysis
- CHE 551: Biomolecular Engineering
- CHE 596-023: Introduction to Synthetic Biology
Dr. Rich Felder, an Emeritus professor in the Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering Department at NC State University and world-renowned instructor on engineering education, has written a large collection of diverse commentaries on engineering education and being a professor. Appropriately enough, this collection is called “Random Thoughts.” This collection can be found online at http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/lockers/users/f/felder/public/Columns.html.